Utah Shops
04-02-2017, (Subject: Utah Shops ) 
Utah Shops
I didn't want to hi-jack the west Coast Shop question so ill ask a new one, Do any of you recommend and good shops in UT. i have been using a couple, that have always been pretty good, but the more i read on here the more i question how good he is. (recommending pulling VGT for single speed turbo for "reliability") So anyways anybody around here that does MM and knows WTF they are doing with the ISX? BTW not using Pure Death Isx or anyone related to them. Thanks in advance
replyreply
04-03-2017, (Subject: Utah Shops ) 
RE: Utah Shops
If someone even remotely hints at trying to promote those bastards who would have people do such things out there in utah, I will kick them off this forum so fast it will make their head spin!. -- I have seen way too many destroyed engines come from those big-name puke delete places and their co-horts!..-- I will not allow them to be even remotely promoted nor tolerate it on my forum!>

-- I do not allow such bull$hit engine destroying crap on this forum!. There is no place or pride in duping people with big words and big name advertising and promotions all while destroying peoples engines and taking tens of thousands of dollars from them. That is clearly the definition of a bunch of complete glorified crooks of you ask me and it makes me sick to my stomach every time I see their work.

* - This forum is about actually helping people, and there is no positive results in promoting nor recommending those places who take your money and are not fit to even hack up a lawn mower properly. - They always do more harm than good, then deny all their wrong doings and leave you holding the bag.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , suicidejockey
Dr. ISX is in las-vagas. I hear good things from him.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , hhow55
(04-03-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  If someone even remotely hints at trying to promote those bastards who would have people do such things out there in utah, I will kick them off this forum so fast it will make their head spin!. -- I have seen way too many destroyed engines come from those big-name puke delete places and their co-horts!..-- I will not allow them to be even remotely promoted nor tolerate it on my forum!>

-- I do not allow such bull$hit engine destroying crap on this forum!. There is no place or pride in duping people with big words and big name advertising and promotions all while destroying peoples engines and taking tens of thousands of dollars from them. That is clearly the definition of a bunch of complete glorified crooks of you ask me and it makes me sick to my stomach every time I see their work.

* - This forum is about actually helping people, and there is no positive results in promoting nor recommending those places who take your money and are not fit to even hack up a lawn mower properly. - They always do more harm than good, then deny all their wrong doings and leave you holding the bag.

Thats exactly what I'm looking for, some one that hasn't been brain washed by "local big guys" That has done there research and figured out exactly what these motors need for performance, reliability, and overall longevity. I spent thousands and thousands on my old cat trying to keep it running, and it about broke me, thats exactly what I'm trying to avoid one the two trucks i just picked up. I want them to run clean, good power, and most importantly be reliable.
replyreply
(04-03-2017 )suicidejockey Wrote:  Thats exactly what I'm looking for, some one that hasn't been brain washed by "local big guys" That has done there research and figured out exactly what these motors need for performance, reliability, and overall longevity. I spent thousands and thousands on my old cat trying to keep it running, and it about broke me, thats exactly what I'm trying to avoid one the two trucks i just picked up. I want them to run clean, good power, and most importantly be reliable.

Your options are limited unfortunately, especially considering where you are located.

Unilevers and/or gearhead both do remote work I think. Mr. Hag, vin, and/or myself only does tuning on trucks if you bring them to Atlanta. Other than that, I have not seen anybody else's work that is even close to being up to par. Believe me when I say I have seen a lot of other tuners work. Based on what I have seen, on a scale of 1 to 10, the bulk of shops are scoring only about a 2 or 3 at best, and they refuse to acknowledge they are so clueless simply because they get away with some of the atrocities they perform. Most could not even tell you how the ECM and engines of today actually work on even the most basic levels required to understand the complex programming that has been put into them.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: suicidejockey

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.