CM2350 factory file comparrisons...
04-16-2022, (Subject: CM2350 factory file comparrisons... ) 
RE: CM2350 factory file comparrisons...
(04-16-2022 )Pitbullo89 Wrote:  ...t’s an ex Werner truck and I didn’t get to chose the horsepower of the truck cuz if I could have I would have got the 600 hp engine. But I do want to change the gearing but to drop my rpm when I’m cruising around 80 I would like my rpm to not be at 1600 so I’m kinda looking at getting some 3.08 gears for it. The info I’m trying to find is what’s the maximum top end I could get from the stock injectors and fuel pump and if I could use a factory calibration to up the hp before I go full custom tuning

you must have been feed some kind of bad information there at some point.

driving your engine below 1500 all the time does nothing but lug it to an agonizing death. The ISX is better suited to be above 1500+ whenever any kind of load is required, and will last a whole lot longer if driven right instead of trying to lug the liners out of it in a hurry, below 1500.

Driving your truck 70+ and higher does nothing but beat the crap out of the truck and engine too. -- Last i checked, I drove a truck for a profit.. not some kind of bent sideways glory. - so far, your posting implies that your business strategy for profit absolutely sucks and you are he%ll bent on destroying your number#1 expense (fuel efficiency) and your equipment. We don;t help people do that kind of crap around here.. your on the wrong forum if you think your going to get advice on how to be a terrible, yeehaa-cowboy, 80+ mph trucker bent on as much HP as you can torture your engine with.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: quickrigs

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2350 factory file comparrisons... - Rawze - 04-16-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.