Bad Air compressor installation
04-11-2017, (Subject: Bad Air compressor installation ) 
Bad Air compressor installation
Hi!
I drove on interstate and suddenly start losing air pressure. Call roadside assistance
in Akron, OH.They charge my 9 h of labor. guy was calling someone every 30 min because he don't have a glue what he's doing. They didn't turn crankshaft damper in "insert pin position "(I saw Rawze unfinished video on air compressor replacement).He keep telling don't worry i know what I'm doing and timing will be done at air governor, and also they didn't tork bolts to spec they just used an air gun!
I want to redone air compressor myself but I'm not sure can I reuse gaskets ( 1 week old)
Or better to buy new one?
replyreply
RE: Bad Air compressor installation
new gaskets for sure.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: aeIAzdLZ
Also couple days after air compressor installation I find out that pipe from crancase filter start leaking oil in place where pipe conected to engine block.     I start see smoke when pulling heavy uphill
And then I removed crancase filter and there was oil   
What can cause that? Turbo?

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
04-12-2017, (Subject: Bad Air compressor installation ) 
Air gun on air compressor bolts? You can barely get to them with a flexible ratchet and wobble extension on some trucks hahah. Good chance he's damaged the tube you speak of, the plastic gets brittle after a while.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.