New Cylinder Head Part No.
04-15-2017, (Subject: New Cylinder Head Part No. ) 
New Cylinder Head Part No.
Could somebody let me know what part number they use for the brand new ISX heads? I the part number I came up with is showing only 1 in the country (Aus) and it's double the list price of a recon head.

Cheers.
replyreply
RE: New Cylinder Head Part No.
When I called, they told me the part number was the same except at the end of it.....

RX for reman
NX for new

5 week build time as there were none available at the time.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: barf , Starlight
It was the same when I did my in frame... It took a week or two to find one, I called all over and located one at a Cummins shop that someone ordered and never picked up. And yes on what Brock stated.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: barf
04-18-2017, (Subject: New Cylinder Head Part No. ) 
Strange-I have bought 3 of them and only take about 10 days-2 weeks to get. Also only 400$ difference from my dealer for Reman vs new.
replyreply
04-19-2017, (Subject: New Cylinder Head Part No. ) 
I will be doing my inframe soon .As long as you have all your correct numbers off motor is there any reason I coud not order one in advance?Or for some reason do you need to have the old one off first?Rawze did you have any trouble getting a new head when you did yours?

User's Signature: when things are not going good ,I just want to go sit in a mud puddle and blow bubbles
replyreply
Just called cummins tampa they shoe one in atlanta and said there are several around the country.4700.00 and change retail..signiture620 is in AUS...My guess that is the issue

User's Signature: when things are not going good ,I just want to go sit in a mud puddle and blow bubbles
replyreply
4331387 $3537.43 plus state tax.

User's Signature: In the immortal words of Romeo as he gazed upon Juliet's eyes..."Wait...We Drank What?!"
replyreply
Thats a big difference from what tampa cummins told me

replyreply
$4700.00 and change is probably retail, we don't pay retail, the PN that I gave has been superseded to PN 5413782, there is one sitting at the KW dealer in Laredo for $3551.25 + tax, I can PM you the salesman number if you are interested in buying it.

*this is for a CM871

User's Signature: In the immortal words of Romeo as he gazed upon Juliet's eyes..."Wait...We Drank What?!"
replyreply
 Thanks given by: flonly

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.