Thermo King APU
04-18-2017, (Subject: Thermo King APU ) 
Thumbs Up Thermo King APU
Would anyone happen to have the instructions on how to set the parameters for a 2012 APU from the display module inside the bunk? Apparently, Thermo King will not give these out as they want you to go to one of their service locations to have one of their technicians do it. I refuse to pay them the money.
replyreply
RE: Thermo King APU
I don't think you can do what you want to do. When I first bought my current truck, used, my Tri-Pac was a total disaster, and I wound up taking it in to my local Detroit TK shop. The parameters were set on a laptop with a program like Navistar uses, not something I believe you can do in the cab, as it was pretty detailed. I have owned quite a few of these units too... Should not take the tech more than 5 minutes to do the job if he knows what he is doing.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz
RE: Thermo King APU
You can change some of the settings. I had a link to those instructions. Let me see if I can dig that up.

Found it. It described in section 3 how to access the programming mode as well as what each abbreviation means.

http://www.autoexpeditor.com/tripac/TriP...l.pdf-HOLD
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz , RSCTRANS , mmssvv , Waterloo

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.