ECM replacement advice
04-26-2017, (Subject: ECM replacement advice ) 
RE: ECM replacement advice
(04-23-2017 )arch_stanton Wrote:  Hears how I look at the payment on a new truck, the cost of down time both in revenue and unplanned repair cost out weight the payment considering the stories of spending 30K plus and still not have a truck that is not dependable and you get no return on repair cost when selling as the next buyer expects it to run,If I have to sell a newer truck because of no work it will still have good equity as we only run about 50k miles a year

I too only run around 70,000 miles a year, rarely go anywhere. I know the truck is a pos, but it is my pos, not the banks. The reason I put up with it... If I want to take a week off, I take a week off. I don't have to worry about a truck payment. Funny too, I just rid myself of my VW TDI in the buyback. I'm not even in a hurry to buy a new or even a used car... I don't want a car payment, along with paying more in insurance. I'm at that don't give a shi#t point in my life. And besides, the truck gives me reason to buy more tools. ;-)

Back to the topic...
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ECM replacement advice - Waterloo - 04-26-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.