Hydrogen Generator For Semi Trucks
03-11-2016, (Subject: Hydrogen Generator For Semi Trucks ) 
Hydrogen Generator For Semi Trucks
Hello people, I recently came across http://www.hydrogen-generators-usa.com/h...rator.html and was wondering if anyone experienced this generator in their truck and what's the feedback about it? is this really safe for engine and gives you better MPG and recommended or not worth it to play with?
replyreply
RE: Hydrogen Generator For Semi Trucks
Not worth it. Got one back in 2005, put it on a 2001 Classic with a 565 ISX.
They don't produce enough hydrogen to make a difference on a class 8 engine.
Plus if you do the math, the amount of energy required to produce the hydrogen is slightly more than the amount of energy you get when it is burnt.
But the main thing that had me take it off. Water vapour was getting into the intake. I noticed when it got cold out that the turbo boost gauge would stick, it was icing up. I later saw another fellow that lost an engine, said the water vapour built up to the point that the charge air cooler filled with water and caused hydro lock of the engine.
replyreply
(03-11-2016 )avalongar Wrote:  Hello people, I recently came across http://www.hydrogen-generators-usa.com/h...rator.html and was wondering if anyone experienced this generator in their truck and what's the feedback about it? is this really safe for engine and gives you better MPG and recommended or not worth it to play with?

There are 20,000 scams out there just waiting to take your money!. I think you just found one of them.

Watch the live mg/stroke going into the engine .. turn that thin on .. and watch the mg/stroke get worse after. ZERO GAIN!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Sad part is there are people that jump on these scams and waste their money .
replyreply
03-12-2016, (Subject: Hydrogen Generator For Semi Trucks ) 
You can't beat the laws of Physics and Thermodynamics. If it really worked, everyone would be doing it!

User's Signature: 2010 386 Pete CM871, 13 spd. 3.55
replyreply
03-12-2016, (Subject: Hydrogen Generator For Semi Trucks ) 
(03-12-2016 )in2trux Wrote:  You can't beat the laws of Physics and Thermodynamics. If it really worked, everyone would be doing it!

Yeah, like solar.
replyreply
03-13-2016, (Subject: Hydrogen Generator For Semi Trucks ) 
(03-12-2016 )in2trux Wrote:  You can't beat the laws of Physics and Thermodynamics. If it really worked, everyone would be doing it!

If it really create more energy than it used in electricity to make the hydrogen,.. then you could compound it and make a perpetual motion machine.- -- NOT going to happen!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.