Fuel temperature sensor and hello
05-04-2017, (Subject: Fuel temperature sensor and hello ) 
RE: Fuel temperature sensor and hello
Yuck, oh well better a few bucks now than 25k later!

I've been looking at buying INLINE and INSITE, do you or anyone else know if INLINE 5 is compatible with model year 2014?
replyreply
(05-04-2017 )Rounded_nut Wrote:  Yuck, oh well better a few bucks now than 25k later!

I've been looking at buying INLINE and INSITE, do you or anyone else know if INLINE 5 is compatible with model year 2014?

inline5 and insite 7.6.2 from china will work with 2006 thru 2017 model 2350 from what all the guys on the forum are saying who have it. Some guys have trouble getting it going and working but it is very do-able on the cheap. Works just fine with a total cost of less than $400 off e-bay.

Of course, you could always get the official inline-6 and pay yearly for the newer software that will leave you stranded on the side of the road that day you really need it because it requires an internet connection every couple months from the red engine maker, and contribute to their already rich cause if your conscience isn't in getting something from china.

(Rawze is in a grumpy mood today, just ignore this...).

Personally, I think they should follow Bendix's lead and sell the adapter for a reasonable price, then give the S$it software they make away for free considering their engine products are so problematic with emissions failures and constant engine damaging soot problems these days.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz , acfarmboy
Thanks for the info, didn't know that big issue between 5 and 6! I agree with the cheap adapter and software.... I already paid for the engine, let me change shi#t on it!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.