Fuel temperature sensor and hello
05-01-2017, (Subject: Fuel temperature sensor and hello ) 
Fuel temperature sensor and hello
2014 CM2350 X101, PukeDits de-manded and branded exhaust manifold, turbo and cam. I've plugged in to the diagnostic and regardless of outside temp the fuel sensor is saying 32° F, now I know that just isn't correct and from reading on here it would seem to be a indication of a bad tune but to be sure I want to replace the sensor.....if I could find it. Does anyone know if it's integrated with the fuel pressure sensor on the separator?

The truck was like this when I started driving it, recently broken block (due to busted crank) so reman is in now. I've added a pyrometer and the boost gauge is the digital one on the nav display. Just last week the PukeDits turbo blew apart so now new turbo and cac (duralite). And an odd thing, the fuel mileage calculation was always really close, this last fill up it was off about a half mpg. Around 30k on the reman, long term fuel economy is crud, I pull a cattle pot so it's not going to be great, but similar rigs are getting 6-6.5.

Anyways, hello.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Fuel temperature sensor and hello - Rounded_nut - 05-01-2017
RE: Fuel temperature sensor and hello - Unilevers - 05-01-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.