Fleetguard fuel filter interval for isx15?
03-20-2016, (Subject: Fleetguard fuel filter interval for isx15? ) 
RE: Fleetguard fuel filter interval for isx15?
Where are you guys buying your 10 micron filters? They are far and few between out here...
replyreply
03-21-2016, (Subject: Fleetguard fuel filter interval for isx15? ) 
(03-20-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  Where are you guys buying your 10 micron filters? They are far and few between out here...

speedco where i get oil changed always has them for me.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy
03-21-2016, (Subject: Fleetguard fuel filter interval for isx15? ) 
Yeah Im going to change it at 25,000 is what cummins recommends. So for me it would be every other oil change and I change it at 12-13k because I have a pto installed and I have to idle the truck to unload material.
replyreply
06-17-2016, (Subject: Fleetguard fuel filter interval for isx15? ) 
Is there a certain Davco 382 model number that connects with Prostar? I have a 2009 and mine just has the regular large fuel filter and the small fuel filter in the spot where Rawze's truck has the Davco. I found one on Ebay new for $150 plus $30 for shipping, is that a reasonable price? Thanks for any insight.
replyreply
06-19-2016, (Subject: Fleetguard fuel filter interval for isx15? ) 
(06-17-2016 )PuroCumminsPower Wrote:  Is there a certain Davco 382 model number that connects with Prostar? I have a 2009 and mine just has the regular large fuel filter and the small fuel filter in the spot where Rawze's truck has the Davco. I found one on Ebay new for $150 plus $30 for shipping, is that a reasonable price? Thanks for any insight.

That's a good price. The davco filters are universal, you just have to figure out the routing for the lines and if you are going to use return fuel or coolant to preheat fuel.

If you have common rail you'll need to run coolant lines if you're in a cold climate and want better preheating in the winter.

User's Signature: 2010 386 Pete CM871, 13 spd. 3.55
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.