CM2250 BDG ecfg file help
05-13-2017, (Subject: CM2250 BDG ecfg file help ) 
CM2250 BDG ecfg file help
{**Content removed by protection bot**- filesharing.}
replyreply
RE: CM2250 BDG ecfg file help
Please read !!! ABOUT AND RULES !!!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
RE: CM2250 BDG ecfg file help
Filesharing is not allowed on the forum. Contact your software vendor if you are looking for specific files.

Outside of the occasional recommendation towards solving a problem or someone saying that something worked well for them, direct advertising is not really welcomed much either. Especially if it is a shop or service and I have not verified someone's work directly. After-all, although most of the forum can be seen openly, it really is not a public free-for-all forum. It is a place I started on my own to voice my own thoughts and opinions. It all happened because I got kicked off every other forum on the Internet for telling it like I see it, good, bad, and ugly. Believe me when I say I will point out crappy tuning, under-par work, sloppy repair shops, idiots with wrenches, bad deletes, poorly designed products, -- heck -- drivers who drive too fast, waste money, and are too stubborn to listen to reason are on that list too.

I.E> - If your looking to drum up buisness, DO NOT DO SO ON THIS FORUM!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , scottydogtruck

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.