Dyno day Results
05-16-2017, (Subject: Dyno day Results ) 
Dyno day Results
I'm posting this up, if it creates controversy, I'll ask to have it taken down.

After wanting to for quite some time now, I was able to set my truck on the rollers. It's a 2008 389 glider with a CPL 927 isx. Factory rated 600hp. I run this truck everyday from April to at least October usually running 100k plus lbs. it's all stock internals, stock turbo, stock charge air cooler. I do have a Full Tilt manifold on it though, and a 5 inch downpipe off the turbo. These are at the wheel numbers.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: 03maxpower , MommaBurt , BobsYourUncle , justdoug , adam isx
RE: Dyno day Results
Dyno run
replyreply
Tuning credit goes to Gearhead. Had a cm870 there as well that made 692 hp and a c15 Acert that did 747 that he also tuned. These are to the wheel numbers and have been reliable working in 80k+lb loads.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , gearhead , 03maxpower , AussieISX , BobsYourUncle , justdoug , adam isx
C15 Acert Dyno
replyreply
05-17-2017, (Subject: Dyno day Results ) 
Those are some impressive numbers, what sort of pyro temps do you see during high torque?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz
05-17-2017, (Subject: Dyno day Results ) 
On the Dyno it peaked at 893 degrees post turbo. In the real world, it is sensitive to ambient temps. It will go to 1000+ if you abuse it with a heavy load. At this level though, you seldom use full torque
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz , 03maxpower

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.