Hydraulic clutch
05-16-2017, (Subject: Hydraulic clutch ) 
Hydraulic clutch
Any way to convert the prostars spectacular mechanical linkage clutch to a hydraulic? It would appear a new one is my future and if possible id like to convert it.
replyreply
05-16-2017, (Subject: Hydraulic clutch ) 
RE: Hydraulic clutch
That's odd, I seem to remember being told to buy a solo advantage self adjusting clutch for my prostar because it has a hydraulic clutch.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
05-17-2017, (Subject: Hydraulic clutch ) 
Maybe I'm wrong...... or maybe it's because mines a autoshift?

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
05-17-2017, (Subject: Hydraulic clutch ) 
Not sure about the conversion but I can confirm mine is mechanical linkage. I'm not sure a conversion is possible without changing the bell housing as the slave cylinder on a hydraulic actuated clutch bolts to the back of the bell housing and there is no place for it on the mechanical linkage bell housing, nor does the firewall have the requisite mounting studs for the master cylinder. I would think it would be very cost prohibitive to to a conversion.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: smorgan87

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.