Rising oil level N14
05-18-2017, (Subject: Rising oil level N14 ) 
Rising oil level N14
I have a N14 Celect Plus which is gaining oil. Contaminated with fuel at a rate of .1 gal per 1k miles. Replaced the transfer pump recently because the front seal was out. Still getting fuel in the oil but the trick runs like a champ. Where should I start in tracking down the problem? Running dye in the fuel system to check for a leaking fuel injector? Motor has 400k miles and ecm was programmed with a straight 525HP program by the dealer. Motor came as a 500 if that makes any kind of difference. I will also attach oil sample results.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  15268D02219-E-I-109323-Sev4.pdf (Size: 97.04 KB / Downloads: 37)
replyreply
05-18-2017, (Subject: Rising oil level N14 ) 
RE: Rising oil level N14
(05-18-2017 )Ace206969 Wrote:  I have a N14 Celect Plus which is gaining oil. Contaminated with fuel at a rate of .1 gal per 1k miles. Replaced the transfer pump recently because the front seal was out. Still getting fuel in the oil but the trick runs like a champ. Where should I start in tracking down the problem? Running dye in the fuel system to check for a leaking fuel injector? Motor has 400k miles and ecm was programmed with a straight 525HP program by the dealer. Motor came as a 500 if that makes any kind of difference. I will also attach oil sample results.

pull the covers and inject UV and then pressure up the fuel rail in the head with 120 psi shop air and look for what head is toast. in my experience those n14's are very sensitive to injector o rings/bores. i would bet that is where you are making oil if you did the transfer pump already.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.