Exhaust pressure
03-14-2016, (Subject: Exhaust pressure ) 
RE: Exhaust pressure
(03-14-2016 )BlackiceT800 Wrote:  They didn't do anything of those things Rawze. The guy said they didn't see any trace of coolant in the exhaust when they removed the turbo so they didn't bother to check the DPF. They said they updated the software with newest one from Cummins but that didn't help the turbo chuffing.

I have seen what seeping EGR coolers do to DOC's and DPF's. It is not pretty, and there is usually little or no sign of it in the turbo or exhaust piping.

Sounds like someone needs to finish the job they aren't doing, but are bending you over the coals for. Half a job = half a result.

The Delta-P and/or exhaust BP sensor are notorious for causing turbo chuff too if the engine thinks it is not getting enough EGR gases into the intake.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
03-16-2016, (Subject: Exhaust pressure ) 
Thanks Rawze, but I've given up on fighting with these dealerships to fix it to hell with the warranty it's time for plan B
replyreply
03-16-2016, (Subject: Exhaust pressure ) 
(03-16-2016 )BlackiceT800 Wrote:  Thanks Rawze, but I've given up on fighting with these dealerships to fix it to hell with the warranty it's time for plan B

for Plan "b", I would recommend 'Mr. Hag', 'Unilevers', or 'gearhead'. They are just about the only ones I would trust with that kind of stuff and stand behind their work 200%. I live down the street from Mr. Hags shop.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.