Dpf delete
05-19-2017, (Subject: Dpf delete ) 
RE: Dpf delete
That's what I did. When I {**Content removed by protection bot**- content.}error saying the tool isn't authorized at the end of the download
replyreply
05-20-2017, (Subject: Dpf delete ) 
sounds like you got some old document or something. i will send you link to newest in PM. SW trading and tuning discussions not allowed on forum.
replyreply
(05-19-2017 )Python12456 Wrote:  How do I find out which one works. The software in the truck is av10064.45. Thanks I really appreciate the help

If I owned it I would not be against trying the AV10120 in it. Is close to what you have & same injector size and air-flow are almost same. Looks like VG turbo would work when glancing at it but only trying will know how stable it is. boost and pyro gauges are your friend when trying something new. Worse case if turbo goes crazy or does something weird then you may have to tweak the file to get what you want.

As others have said in the past. Adventure at your own risk. You could always take it to a professional and have it done right for piece of mind if you can't afford a new engine if you break the one you have there.

Mr. Hag, Gearhead, Unilevers and Vin come to mind.
replyreply
(05-20-2017 )Marajin Wrote:  
(05-19-2017 )Python12456 Wrote:  How do I find out which one works. The software in the truck is av10064.45. Thanks I really appreciate the help

If I owned it I would not be against trying the AV10120 in it. Is close to what you have & same injector size and air-flow are almost same. Looks like VG turbo would work when glancing at it but only trying will know how stable it is. boost and pyro gauges are your friend when trying something new. Worse case if turbo goes crazy or does something weird then you may have to tweak the file to get what you want.

As others have said in the past. Adventure at your own risk. You could always take it to a professional and have it done right for piece of mind if you can't afford a new engine if you break the one you have there.

Mr. Hag, Gearhead, Unilevers and Vin come to mind.

I have seen a few engines done like that. Some guys get away with it, some don't fair so well. Problem is that with the EGr still active, you still have all the soot problems in the engine, sensors still clogging up, and oil is still nasty black all the time. they also make black smoke on hard acceleration from the EGR kicking in hard too.

If you live in one of those countries that allow those mods, it is better to have it done right so it runs clean and all those soot-problems stopped instead of only going half way with it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.