Coolant in oil (Oil analysis)
06-02-2017, (Subject: Coolant in oil (Oil analysis) ) 
RE: Coolant in oil (Oil analysis)
If the head is worn out enough for the injector cups to be leaking,.. the head is worn out!. Even replacing them you are on borrowed time with it.

You never mentioned if it was geared right for your application,.. you never mentioned the fact that it is a Volvo and inherently less fuel efficient than other brands,.. and you never mentioned what your going to use the truck for.

If it is that good of a deal and you hell bent on lower fuel economy and a truck that may not be geared or suited to your needs,.. you could always take the offered discount and zero-pressure the coolant system (with regular coolant, a small condenser, and a catch tank reservoir) and run it till it is blowing oil like a freight train. Maybe get another 100-150k or so out of it and save up for making it into something worth having after inframing it in a year or so. Just remember though,,.. trucks that are already profitable and making good money do not get sold.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Makmak

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coolant in oil (Oil analysis) - Rawze - 06-02-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.