I Got Funding Approved for a ISX Powered Tractor
06-01-2017, (Subject: I Got Funding Approved for a ISX Powered Tractor ) 
RE: I Got Funding Approved for a ISX Powered Tractor
I never can understand the struggle you must all go through...... on multiple forums I've read about 60 series part shortages as well as the n14, also some issue with getting injectors for the n14?

I have both and have never once had a issue getting any parts, I've ask a couple different Cummins shops and they have no idea what im talking about. They can get pretty well get any part they need.

Curious where this all comes from?

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
06-02-2017, (Subject: I Got Funding Approved for a ISX Powered Tractor ) 
That oil field money gets parts fast.
replyreply
I second Brock. I live in downey ca and there's a cummins shop up the road. They have all the parts in stock even a old pre egr isx signature 600. I guess you gotta go to the direct source it seems
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
I haven't heard of any parts shortages on either of these motors. Last I heard is that Detroit here in Detroit is actually still making pre EGR parts like heads and blocks. All of the glider companies out there, the demand is through the roof for these parts.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.