Prostar ac
06-28-2017, (Subject: Prostar ac ) 
RE: Prostar ac
(06-28-2017 )Nilao Wrote:  okay, when I tried to compile the code you posted above I get these errors

I fixed the post. I guess it was an older version of timer-template that I had written. The updated file includes those 2 calls.

Still have not gotten back towards finishing this project. it is on hold until I get some other things finished up.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nilao
06-29-2017, (Subject: Prostar ac ) 
ok, so I see the 12v to 5 volt inverter supplies 5 volt to the breadboard, you have a small cap (not sure what for) and a 50k ohm resistor...is it a 1/2 watt 10% tolerance? you have the relay board wired to the arduino? There is some yet unidentified wires that appear to run through the breadboard and under the back side. You know I'd give my good right hand to see the underside of that setup....seems to me there is some wiring under there we can't see. I'm trying to figure this out from a single pic. I hate reverse engineering stuff, it gives me headaches rofl.
replyreply
(06-29-2017 )Nilao Wrote:  ok, so I see the 12v to 5 volt inverter supplies 5 volt to the breadboard, you have a small cap (not sure what for) and a 50k ohm resistor...is it a 1/2 watt 10% tolerance? you have the relay board wired to the arduino? There is some yet unidentified wires that appear to run through the breadboard and under the back side. You know I'd give my good right hand to see the underside of that setup....seems to me there is some wiring under there we can't see. I'm trying to figure this out from a single pic. I hate reverse engineering stuff, it gives me headaches rofl.
Post was updated with the drawing..
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid15312

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nilao , smorgan87
That's great. I can assemble it from this. Thanks.
replyreply
07-03-2017, (Subject: Prostar ac ) 
I presume your getting the a/c pressure signal from the high pressure switch?
replyreply
09-29-2017, (Subject: Prostar ac ) 
i updated this post with new code and info...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid15312

replyreply
09-30-2017, (Subject: Prostar ac ) 
An update on my AC... I hunted around for the Ambient Air Temp Sensor. It was buried in the harness under the radiator. I dug it out, I clipped it on the windshield plastic cowl. I have had ICE COLD AC for months. Just saying. 3 years with no AC, I did this, and everything works. I think this was the issue.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , smorgan87 , Sergiu , PuroCumminsPower
10-01-2017, (Subject: Prostar ac ) 
(05-30-2017 )JMBT Wrote:  Wow Rawze, I don't even have a pro star, but that is incredible!! I showed my wife and told her she needs to learn to write code like that!!

I spent many years writing code for industrial automated equipment. The key to decent programming is not the programming language itself, but rather having a solid understanding of concepts to build upon.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: smorgan87 , Hammerhead , PuroCumminsPower
11-19-2017, (Subject: Prostar ac ) 
Where did you secure the tmp36 at? I would presume on the inside of the coil to keep it out of the air filters way?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.