Prostar ac
09-08-2018, (Subject: Prostar ac ) 
RE: Prostar ac
We just finished this project today and it works like a champ. Now I'll start working on an EGt/turbo PSI sketch for my 06 VW TDI and 11 Duramax.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
 Thanks given by: zero4 , Sergiu
Nice job. Mine loves to dip to 28 on the evap...then compressor disengages, temps raise to 50 then clutch re-engages and pulls it back to 28 lol.
replyreply
so this might be a dumb question but what is the point of the lcd screen??

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
09-09-2018, (Subject: Prostar ac ) 
(09-08-2018 )Evotrucker Wrote:  so this might be a dumb question but what is the point of the lcd screen??

You don't need a LCD screen at all, but you can tell a lot from your HVAC system by reading pressures. In this case, you can tell if your system is charged, have a stuck txv, if your fan and compressor are on/off, check the sensor for shorts/opens, and see if your evap freezing constantly because of dirty filters. For 15 more dlls and 4 more wires I think it's worth it.
replyreply
(09-08-2018 )Nilao Wrote:  Nice job. Mine loves to dip to 28 on the evap...then compressor disengages, temps raise to 50 then clutch re-engages and pulls it back to 28 lol.

Is your evap and filter dirty? I only had that problem if I kept the blower at the lowest speed.
replyreply
Nope, new filter, evap and expansion valve from when the system was still stock and it iced over. Mine has always been super cold when it worked.
replyreply
09-23-2018, (Subject: Prostar ac ) 
Hi Rawze, thanks for your work sir!
Tell me please what's this ? ..

replyreply
09-23-2018, (Subject: Prostar ac ) 
Looks like a capacitor.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Sergiu
09-24-2018, (Subject: Prostar ac ) 
(09-23-2018 )Sergiu Wrote:  Hi Rawze, thanks for your work sir!
Tell me please what's this ? ..

An extra capacitor I put on mine for the power to the Arduino chip. It is not really necessary, as there is one on the power supply output.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Sergiu

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.