CM871 400HP Dyno sheet
06-02-2017, (Subject: CM871 400HP Dyno sheet ) 
RE: CM871 400HP Dyno sheet
(06-01-2017 )Vjex Wrote:  Hello All,
I'm looking to purchase a used 2010 truck with Cummins Isx 400 hp with 13 speed and 3.58 axle ratio.Truck has 700000 miles.I believe it used to be Knight's Trans truck and tranny has been converted from 9 speed.It runs fine, but if you remove oil filler cap,some smoke is to be seen at idle.Is this dyno sheet legit? 348 at wheels looks good, but 15" blowby concerns me, not to mention torque number (2310 lb-ft) which I think is total bs.This sheet was provided to me by seller. Also, you can see high coolant temperature of 208, and dyno setpoint is at 65.00 - no clue on that. Any input will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

A dyno report will only tell you one thing... Will it pull a trailer up onto the highway,.. and NOTHING MORE!!!

I can determine that by driving it and riding the brakes.

Check the overhead cams. check the engine and suspension and truck out,.. ignore the paint job or the clean interior as it is only done for the idiots to gawk at.

Plan on doing some serious work to it before putting it onto the roads like de-mandating it or having the entire EGR system and all the sensors and egr valve replaced. That you can count on for sure.

Plan on doing 3 oil changes at 5,000 mile intervals to break loose and get rid of the 700,000 miles worth of soot buildup in it.

The list only gets longer form here. -- Anything less and you are only lying to yourself.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Vjex

Messages In This Thread
CM871 400HP Dyno sheet - Vjex - 06-01-2017,
RE: CM871 400HP Dyno sheet - Rawze - 06-02-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.