CM871 400HP Dyno sheet
06-03-2017, (Subject: CM871 400HP Dyno sheet ) 
RE: CM871 400HP Dyno sheet
Im gonna throw in my .02. Im a firat time owner. The most i could get financed was 30ish. I bought a 660k mile prostar what appears to be a idealease turn in. Very little blow by according to their techs. Everything was original. I bought it tagged it insired it and started regretting it. 1 week in i put it in the shop for power problems and jakes. no power under 1300 had to spin it to the moon and back to pull something they said algae and changed the switch module for the jakes charged me 1500$ (it didnt fix it but what do they care they made 1500$) Well a few months, 300$ in fuel filters and biocide and a demandate later its at 6mpg (up from 3-4mpg) a little less of a turd but not what i know it should be. Ive already done an overhead to quiet them valves which then made the miss a bit more noticeable. I also have been made aware of the throwout bearing thats bad and shaking the clutch pedal to death. On top of powertrain issues the air compressor it puking oil everywhere as well as the steering gear box spraying ps fluid out the top seal. Today i done a turbo inspection to discover the vg ring is stuck. So to sum this up. My 30k $ truck need an injector, a clutch, a turbo, an air compressor, a power steering pump and gear box, shocks all around and those nice recaps they threw in are blowing every other damn week. The asshat that tells you to buy a older higher mileage truck to be successful has never owned a truck and truly should go f himself.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Hammerhead , Vjex

Messages In This Thread
CM871 400HP Dyno sheet - Vjex - 06-01-2017,
RE: CM871 400HP Dyno sheet - smorgan87 - 06-03-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.