Prostar Interaxle lock
06-02-2017, (Subject: Prostar Interaxle lock ) 
Prostar Interaxle lock
Got a 11 prostar and the diff lock doesnt engage. I flip the switch and it start beeping at me until i turn it back off. Had a buddy looking at it with me and we found the hose into the front diff airs up and i can hear air flow when i toggle the switch back and forth. Any suggestions? Aside from burning the truck. Ive joked about that already so insurance might find it sketchy.
replyreply
06-03-2017, (Subject: Prostar Interaxle lock ) 
RE: Prostar Interaxle lock
Are you sure it isn't engaging? Mine beeps the entire time it's on also, it's so you don't forget about it, drive up to highway speed and blow your pumpkin to the moon.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
06-03-2017, (Subject: Prostar Interaxle lock ) 
It's most likely working. Mine beeps when on too, very annoying. It can be turned off using Diamond Logic Software; another thing I'll have to do if I ever get a copy of DLB working.
replyreply
06-08-2017, (Subject: Prostar Interaxle lock ) 
Thanks guys. I assumed it wasnt due to the beeping and it doesnt wanna back up a small incline at my apartment driveway. Maybe the angle just has both off the ground. U get diamond logic working give me a holler.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.