Limp mode prostar 2011 not accelerating
06-04-2017, (Subject: Limp mode prostar 2011 not accelerating ) 
Limp mode prostar 2011 not accelerating
Hey I really need ur help I have 2011 international prostar Cummins 435 hp 10 speed my truck keep going into a limp mode while I am driving it stops accelerating for 5 to 10 sec then da acceleration come back but I don't get no engine or warning triangle light Cummins dealership changed the turbo n turbo accelerator new dpf filter new egr valve new air charger cooler and I still have da same issue
replyreply
06-04-2017, (Subject: Limp mode prostar 2011 not accelerating ) 
RE: Limp mode prostar 2011 not accelerating
Start with an EGR tune-up, replace the EGR Delta-P sensor and clean out the tubes for it, replace the IMAP and exhaust gas pressure sensor. Those are good places to start if all that stuff is old.

Also don't rule out the possibility of the acelerator pedal.

==
Your first mistake was to take it to a stealershit!!!>..

It sounds like the stealershit or shop has taken you for a ride on it. They are guessing in the dark WITH YOUR MONEY!!!--- I WOULD NEVER HAVE LET THEM DO THIS!!! -- WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!

Connect Insite and take it for a spin. Watch the Engine state parameter while it acts up. It will tell you what has it in a derate. -- if you don''t have insite,... -I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU! -- It is a must if you own a red engine.

Also watch the crank/cam position sync state (or whatever its called) and make sure it is not loosing sync. This will make it loose power too.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
06-07-2017, (Subject: Limp mode prostar 2011 not accelerating ) 
RE: Limp mode prostar 2011 not accelerating
Imap sensor n delta p sensor exhaust back presure senor also new I did the egr tune up like u have it in ur video k I will try to get a computer n see why it is acting up thank you I will post soon
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.