Cm2250 boost pressure fault
12-26-2017, (Subject: Cm2250 boost pressure fault ) 
RE: Cm2250 boost pressure fault
(12-26-2017 )iceman Wrote:  Looks like the video was taken down. Couple questions. I'm in the process of doing an Egr tuneup per your recommendation (230,000 miles). IMAP was clogged,doser was clogged, and dp sensor looked horrible underneath. Would you suggest replacing the gas pressure sensor, and the exhaust gas pressure sensor? I also can't seem to find the correct part number for that exhaust gas pressure sensor that is located on top of the thermostat housing?? Thanks for the help on this. Truck was not showing any codes I can only imagine what would eventually have shown up.

Exhaust gas Pressure Sensor p# -- 4928594 (Official Name= Exhaust Gas Pressure Sensor). I have helped so many people replace that sensor on their truck it is not funny. It may very well be possible the 2 sensors are the same part#, I have not looked it up.

The exhaust gas pressure senor usually lasts about 300-400k miles. Likely less if you idle a lot.
here is some more pics with the part numbers...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...87#pid1087

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: iceman , JMBT
01-08-2018, (Subject: Cm2250 boost pressure fault ) 
RE: Cm2250 boost pressure fault
Just for Information. They are the same part number 4928594. Also changed the Doser injector without having to drain the coolant (cm2250 Pete 389). Held a small bucket under and after a couple quarts of coolant it stopped running, then changed the Doser.

User's Signature: If it ain't broke, don't mean it won't be at some point.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.