Smoke from my exhaust ~~~{{{{{{{
06-04-2017, (Subject: Smoke from my exhaust ~~~{{{{{{{ ) 
Smoke from my exhaust ~~~{{{{{{{
Hi everyone! I have black smoke from my exhaust. Also my DPF has a soot from outlet. My truck is after rebuild but I didn't change injectors but I wish to try. Nobody knows what course smoke but dealerships and others saying me you have junk DPF if smoke is on outlet of DPF and some issues with engine. My truck has 500,000 miles on it. I drove only 15,000 since I purchased it. Each week I was broke down. I spent 30,000$ already on repairing. Sad story isn't it. But ...who had black smoke? Maybe someone has experience with that. Thanks for your shearing!
replyreply
RE: Smoke from my exhaust ~~~{{{{{{{
And plus recently I cleaned injectors with Lukas products
replyreply
(06-04-2017 )Vlad Wrote:  And plus recently I cleaned injectors with Lukas products

I assume you mean you ran a bottle (or 2) of Lucas injector cleaner? To me almost all injector cleaner you put in fuel is snake oil.. Does almost nothing.. If the stuff was potent enough to clean injectors when mixed with 40,50, 100 gals of fuel it would eat through the plastic bottle it's in..
replyreply
I added Lukas to fuel filter while I was replacing fuel filter. But maybe it's not Lukas fault. It just guessing
replyreply
I suspect my injectors never been replaced. 500,000 miles now. Maybe it's time to replace them?!
replyreply
Which ISX is it?
replyreply
If you rebuilt it did they use cummins parts? I would test injectors before replacement.
replyreply
ISX 15. CM871 Truck 2011 was manufactured with engine 2009 year
replyreply
I did cutout test with software cummins insite. All cylinders was running pretty the same. But when I run each cylinder separate-each one was running with barely shaking of engine
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.