Smoke from my exhaust ~~~{{{{{{{
10-21-2018, (Subject: Smoke from my exhaust ~~~{{{{{{{ ) 
RE: Smoke from my exhaust ~~~{{{{{{{
hi everyone. just got my truck back after 9weeks in the cummins shop under warranty for mysterious coolant leakage issue. no luck at int'l dealerships. just a waste of week. and another dealership and another week, and another..it was my liners. they replaced all 6 and new head gasket, and all my sensors and the d.o.c. as well as the waffle looking thing for emissions. isx15cm2350. 2015 truck 2014 engine. i have black smoke too and a hesitation btwn gears before it turbo boost. cleaned the dpf filter and changed my oil week before it went in the shop and one week after it came out. the engine knocks and sputters when i stop for fuel on occassion and wants to do a regen, also the black smoke every time i accelerate, it pours out. i added ~power service diesel kleen~ for my injectors, (service manager said it runs rough and if it doesnt get better after a few fill ups its the injectors) that stuff did seem to help, now im over 500k miles prob lost any warranty. what would you guys recommend? im running on credit now, i really cant afford to have any more down time this year...

i appreciate all the help and info thats avail on the forums.. thank you.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smoke from my exhaust ~~~{{{{{{{ - Doublecoin - 10-21-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.