Cm870 jerky throttle response
06-08-2017, (Subject: Cm870 jerky throttle response ) 
Cm870 jerky throttle response
My truck I recently bought has an 06 cm870 motor and the throttle response is very touchy/jerky especially in the low range of gears . Driven one other truck with the same motor with the exact same issue. about an inch of play then throttle kicks in hard, no way to ease onto it. TPS sensor? speed sensor? no codes via the dash or anything. Curious if anyone else has had a similar issue
replyreply
RE: Cm870 jerky throttle response
If recently purchased, don't rule out bad programming.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(06-08-2017 )berrytrucking94 Wrote:  My truck I recently bought has an 06 cm870 motor and the throttle response is very touchy/jerky especially in the low range of gears . Driven one other truck with the same motor with the exact same issue. about an inch of play then throttle kicks in hard, no way to ease onto it. TPS sensor? speed sensor? no codes via the dash or anything. Curious if anyone else has had a similar issue

YES I HAVE!!!!
Mine was vehicle speed sensor, and changed my tps also, or pediometer.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
(06-08-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  If recently purchased, don't rule out bad programming.

Well if programming is the case hopefully it'll be resolved soon, in the process of doing a tune with one of Unilevers employees
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.