Cylinder head wear...
09-12-2018, (Subject: Cylinder head wear... ) 
RE: Cylinder head wear...
(09-11-2018 )Nostalgic Wrote:  
(09-11-2018 )Diesel_Pusher Wrote:  I'm looking for a new head for my 2000 ISX cm570. I'd appreciate a name on the new head you mentioned??? thanx, D.P.

If you dig, you can find the name in my Pete Rebuild thread. That said, I can't or won't mention the name again anywhere else until I have at least over 500k of trouble free miles on it. Sucks for them because it's going to be a while lol, but I won't give anyone advertisement based on claims alone.
Have you run your motor yet? I followed you to buy my head from the same place you did. A little nervous, but at least all the holes are in the right place. :D
I know it's a risk, but we'll see. Let me know if you have any negative issues. FYI I think I tracked down the source of the heads. But that company may or may not actually manufacture them either. But they do claim to make them in the US.
replyreply
(09-11-2018 )Nostalgic Wrote:  
(09-11-2018 )Diesel_Pusher Wrote:  I'm looking for a new head for my 2000 ISX cm570. I'd appreciate a name on the new head you mentioned??? thanx, D.P.

If you dig, you can find the name in my Pete Rebuild thread. That said, I can't or won't mention the name again anywhere else until I have at least over 500k of trouble free miles on it. Sucks for them because it's going to be a while lol, but I won't give anyone advertisement based on claims alone.

Here is the supplier where these are purchased from china -- http://pufeng-engine-parts-com.sell.ever...truck.html

There is no way in hell I would risk something like that!> No held quality of standard on those things worth a damn. Companies in the states will sometimes re-working them a bit obscure the supplier then call it their own before selling them.

You might as well just buy a Chinese turbo to go with it!. -- total JUNK!!!. I have seen a couple dozen people already with that "superior head" claim that had to replace them in about 2 years at the cost of $10,000+ by the time they pay for labor and regret every damn bit of it!.

Repair shops that use or even suggest that kind of half-arssed after-market engine parts crap work to other people's engines, I will scream like hell for people to run the other way as fast as they can!@>!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Signature620 , Waterloo
As a general rule, you could assume it's no good for your engine if you can purchase it via Western Union, lol.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Chamberpains
(09-12-2018 )pearce trucking Wrote:  Have you run your motor yet? I followed you to buy my head from the same place you did. A little nervous, but at least all the holes are in the right place. :D
I know it's a risk, but we'll see. Let me know if you have any negative issues. FYI I think I tracked down the source of the heads. But that company may or may not actually manufacture them either. But they do claim to make them in the US.

It cranked, and that's as far as I got. Had a family issue that consumed me for 4 days and then a backlog of customers. I really don't think it's the same head from China, but either way it's the absolute least of my worries with my build.
replyreply
(09-12-2018 )Signature620 Wrote:  As a general rule, you could assume it's no good for your engine if you can purchase it via Western Union, lol.

hahahahahahaha
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.