Cylinder head wear...
09-12-2018, (Subject: Cylinder head wear... ) 
RE: Cylinder head wear...
(09-11-2018 )Nostalgic Wrote:  
(09-11-2018 )Diesel_Pusher Wrote:  I'm looking for a new head for my 2000 ISX cm570. I'd appreciate a name on the new head you mentioned??? thanx, D.P.

If you dig, you can find the name in my Pete Rebuild thread. That said, I can't or won't mention the name again anywhere else until I have at least over 500k of trouble free miles on it. Sucks for them because it's going to be a while lol, but I won't give anyone advertisement based on claims alone.

Here is the supplier where these are purchased from china -- http://pufeng-engine-parts-com.sell.ever...truck.html

There is no way in hell I would risk something like that!> No held quality of standard on those things worth a damn. Companies in the states will sometimes re-working them a bit obscure the supplier then call it their own before selling them.

You might as well just buy a Chinese turbo to go with it!. -- total JUNK!!!. I have seen a couple dozen people already with that "superior head" claim that had to replace them in about 2 years at the cost of $10,000+ by the time they pay for labor and regret every damn bit of it!.

Repair shops that use or even suggest that kind of half-arssed after-market engine parts crap work to other people's engines, I will scream like hell for people to run the other way as fast as they can!@>!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Signature620 , Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cylinder head wear... - Rawze - 09-12-2018
RE: Cylinder head wear... - Unilevers - 09-12-2018,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.