2003 ISX suggestions needed
08-02-2017, (Subject: 2003 ISX suggestions needed ) 
RE: 2003 ISX suggestions needed
Nice to see someone new to being an O/O that has some self initiative instead of just a "I'll drop it off at the stealershit" attitude.
That mentality will take you far, and drastically increases your odds of success.
As a guy who changed injectors in a parking lot chasing ghosts, hearing someone else tackling things in a parking lot makes me smile...you sound like the kind of guy I would enjoy being parked next to for the weekend.
FYI, @snailexpress brought tools along to help me with the parking lot injector job, so you're in good company with quality people who pay it forward. There isn't much I wouldn't do for any member of this site.

Hey DD, have you read this http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1982 yet?
If you haven't done so yet, get yourself a laptop and a Chinese Inline adapter, it will pay for itself almost instantly and is literally the equivalent of a 1/2" wrench when it comes to these motors in its common use. If I'd have known then what I know now, I'd have had one years ago...

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Waterloo , DDlighttruck

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2003 ISX suggestions needed - Hammerhead - 08-02-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.