2003 ISX suggestions needed
08-04-2017, (Subject: 2003 ISX suggestions needed ) 
RE: 2003 ISX suggestions needed
Thanks waterloo. That's great advice. I have a fairly complete Snap On box at the shop. It's more a question now of what tools, and how many, I carry on the truck. I was given the advice to keep the truck tool set cheap-er and then you don't worry about lost sockets or what have you. It's very hard to look at the box in the shop and pick 1/4 of it or 1/3 of it to carry. I was told leave the shop box as a shop box and then you're not chasing tools.

Like you mentioned.....the coolant pressure tester. I own one and do need to see if I have the right adapter. That is something I might carry, because it will probably be on the road when I have a leak come up I need to fix.

I broke those large channellock pliers, they need to get replaced. I should also get a larger pair of adjustables, or two, for the truck. I blew a cab air bag a couple weeks ago, vise grips was fixing that problem. My air dryer is blowing off every couple minutes again, so I'm guessing the vice grips are gone and need replacing. Well the air bag needs replacing but you know what I mean.

I'm like the little dutch boy with his finger in the dyke right now, plug one two start.[/quote]

User's Signature: I have no idea what I’m doing and probably need supervising
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2003 ISX suggestions needed - DDlighttruck - 08-04-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.