CM871 Engine cycle...
03-17-2016, (Subject: CM871 Engine cycle... ) 
RE: CM871 Engine cycle...
On my 2250 when I {**removed by protection bot**} it we also did a 4 degree timing advance, and it had pretty much instance torque response even at 1200 rpm, this is on a stock 2050 torque engine, seems like advancing the timing makes faster response, but be careful you do not want to advance it to much as it can cause severe engine damage, I am not saying that a 4 degree timing advance is bad on a stock cal, it all depends on where the stock cal already is, but I do know this with @m*m^2 and 4 degrees advance timing my oil did not get black anymore, it stayed clean a lot longer, however I had a slight vibration below 1400 rpm and we put the timing back to stock to see if that will cure the issue, but I do remember it kind of did the same thing with all the crap on it, just not as noticeable, could be the clutch or steady bearing or anything really, because I know there are isx's out there putting way more power and torque down then mine and apparently they do not vibrate when lugging down, but I wana be on the safe side, however like I said before driving it with 4 degrees timing advance makes it feel quite a bit more powerful and responsive
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
CM871 Engine cycle... - Rawze - 03-15-2016,
RE: CM871 Engine cycle... - Running rough - 03-17-2016
RE: CM871 Engine cycle... - Unilevers - 03-18-2016,
RE: CM871 Engine cycle... - Unilevers - 12-23-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.