Cummins 2350 Maximum DPF Differenial Pressure
08-01-2017, (Subject: Cummins 2350 Maximum DPF Differenial Pressure ) 
Cummins 2350 Maximum DPF Differenial Pressure
Hi,
I have look through this site hoping to find out what is the acceptable range for the DPF back pressure on a cm 2350 should be. I have an ECM report saying mine is 6.9 inHg, also Maximum DPF Soot load is Above Normal -Most Severe. Does this mean that my DPF filter is full and needs cleaning? Any advice is appreciated.

User's Signature: Curious minds want to Learn, An idle mind is a terrible thing to waste!!!!
replyreply
08-01-2017, (Subject: Cummins 2350 Maximum DPF Differenial Pressure ) 
RE: Cummins 2350 Maximum DPF Differenial Pressure
(08-01-2017 )The Reckchanic Wrote:  Hi,
I have look through this site hoping to find out what is the acceptable range for the DPF back pressure on a cm 2350 should be. I have an ECM report saying mine is 6.9 inHg, also Maximum DPF Soot load is Above Normal -Most Severe. Does this mean that my DPF filter is full and needs cleaning? Any advice is appreciated.

Anything over 3 inHg is too high. You start running the risk of injector failure, turbo failure, and all sort of failures because of the back pressure in the exhaust.

What kind of truck? How many miles? You have Cummins Insite?

User's Signature: 2013 Volvo 670 with Big Red under the hood
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , hhow55

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.