Cruise control
08-04-2017, (Subject: Cruise control ) 
Cruise control
Good morning, a friend of mine has a cm871 his cruise works while he idles but don't work while driving...Familiar to anyone? Thanks
replyreply
RE: Cruise control
What kind of truck? Any codes, lights etc?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Coco620
I guess he's had actuator codes & stuff , young kid bought it lije that a year ago & was asking if I ever experienced it it's a W9
replyreply
Check the settings in the ECM, they may not have it set up right/turned on.
Mine was not set when i put in a reman motor,but that my bad as the guys who put it in didn't know that as they work on Detroit motors and didn't know much about the red motor.. So i had to get it set up....but i need to get it really set up here soon by someone here to get it right. :)
replyreply
Here is one example on how programming can get the cruise control out of whack ...

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...7#pid16777

I could also be the clutch switch, brake switch, parking brake switch, CC buttons, tail shaft speed sensor acting up, or several other things. if the switches are acting up it can do it, or if the programming is not correct it can too.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Coco620
(08-04-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  Here is one example on how programming can get the cruise control out of whack ...

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...7#pid16777

I could also be the clutch switch, brake switch, parking brake switch, CC buttons, tail shaft speed sensor acting up, or several other things. if the switches are acting up it can do it, or if the programming is not correct it can too.

Thank you Rawze I will let him know & will post the outcome
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.