Cm 871 Egr Block Off Question
08-10-2017, (Subject: Cm 871 Egr Block Off Question ) 
RE: Cm 871 Egr Block Off Question
(08-09-2017 )Magard Wrote:  Hilarious. What is this,the magic plug tune. First indicator someone sucks is when they tune your engine by unplugging something. Good thing is maybe they've learned how to not wreak the engine with custom programming. Maybe it's in none egr running mode with all the alarms turned off. This is probably the new stage 1 tune. Lol

Actually, it is not unusual to unplug J1939 devices to prevent ghost codes on the network when re-flashing one. This however does not mean I am defending their actions though. I have seen my share of truly horrible programming in my day. I can only assume you are referring to the fact that MM does not require anything to be unplugged when done properly.

One of the tell-tale signs of piss poor work is not getting a fault when you unplug the turbo inlet temp sensor, the exhaust pressure sensor, or the turbo speed sensor. Bad delete companies will disable some or even all that stuff in the hopes your trubo will destroy itself so that later, they can sell you that "stage-2" bulls$it crap fixed turbo setup garbage and get you for a few more thousand bucks. Every one of those sensors should throw faults. This means they have disabled engine efficiency and other corrections to intake temp and pressures, allowing the turbo to over-spin and eventually destroy itself.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nilao , Muckoy

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.