Boost leak CM870......check engine light?
08-10-2017, (Subject: Boost leak CM870......check engine light? ) 
RE: Boost leak CM870......check engine light?
Nevermind.....hose I reconnected has a large rip in it. Now gotta find me some new hose.
replyreply
With your park brake on, hood open, rev engine to around 1400 rpm on pto, then go around all your charge air boots( rubber ones) including the small one at intake manifold (egr pipe) with your two handss around the ends of them so that you can feel air leaks if any from these joints. And listen also and feel all around your cooler.

User's Signature: 36-25-34
replyreply
I'll do that, planning on having some soapy water with me too to spray all the charge air joints. I have to get a new hose but we are headed out of town for the weekend in the morning....might try to hit Mittens on the way home I am sure their shop has the hose I need.

4 Trucks today all got oil changes, full grease jobs, air filters, detailed the cabs/sleepers, checked and logged brakes, fixed any tire/air leaks found and pressure washed the entire truck. I am done for the day!

Thanks again everyone for your help. The more I work on this truck the more I am finding little things that the previous owners didn't stay on top of.....but that is part of the territory when you buy someone else's cheapie. It all has to be fixed before corn harvest because I hate the idea of beating the crap out of a truck on country roads grossing 100k unless I trust what I am in. My family needs me to come home.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.