Acceleration, or not so much...
08-12-2017, (Subject: Acceleration, or not so much... ) 
RE: Acceleration, or not so much...
(08-12-2017 )BobLabla Wrote:  Anyone have the nuts to do the overhead themselves?!? I think I may buy what I need to do it so I can stay on top of it once a year. But first I need to make sure the injectors are all doing what they are supposed to. I just hope I don't go through it all and have some kind of blockage in the fuel system.

I have been trying to find the time to do my overhead in my CM-871 for a few months. Nothing going as planned here, won't go into it. I bought all of the tools needed that Rawze used in the video. A few hundred bucks and looks easy enough, I would not be hesitant.

As far as the injector test, do that, but I would first yank those cans as others have said, sounds like that may be your issue. Remove the cans and post pictures. I would not drive the truck until you do this. You will cook your injectors and may just trash your head.

I would pull the cans first and inspect, before you do anything else.

Do you have the Inline Reader? Look on eBay and get one there if you do not have one. Around $400...
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Acceleration, or not so much... - Waterloo - 08-12-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.