Isx 15 cm2250 problems
08-29-2017, (Subject: Isx 15 cm2250 problems ) 
RE: Isx 15 cm2250 problems
Yep, that was awesome. Really opens my eyes to what all is happening under that cover on top.

Now thanks for scaring the crap out of me before I attempt to my own...
replyreply
08-30-2017, (Subject: Isx 15 cm2250 problems ) 
(08-29-2017 )Unilevers Wrote:  honestly that was well written, im impressed hammer.

Thanks Uni, I wish I knew the "forced induction injected" tuning half as well as I understand the mechanical part...I'm learning, but I'm nowhere near where I wanna be in that Dept yet.
I'm still pissed at myself for being so scared of all the electronic stuff on this motor when I got it in the first place. I talked to KW & Cummins and they made an OEM Inline and Insite sound so complicated and cost prohibitive that I just left well enough alone. Man I sure could have saved myself an aweful lot of grief if I'd have known then what I know now, and I still don't know shi#t.
Really trying to get my crap in order so I can go to Rawze U for a while...

(08-29-2017 )ZeroNthedark Wrote:  Yep, that was awesome. Really opens my eyes to what all is happening under that cover on top.

Now thanks for scaring the crap out of me before I attempt to my own...

Not trying to scare the crap out of you, trying to make people read the directions carefully. It's not difficult, it's called "A procedure" for a reason, you have to follow the steps to perform any procedure correctly. If you can do that, no matter how big the procedure is, it's just the same thing as eating an elephant. You can't do it all at once, you can only do it one bite at a time...

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
08-30-2017, (Subject: Isx 15 cm2250 problems ) 
(08-30-2017 )Hammerhead Wrote:  Not trying to scare the crap out of you, trying to make people read the directions carefully. It's not difficult, it's called "A procedure" for a reason, you have to follow the steps to perform any procedure correctly. If you can do that, no matter how big the procedure is, it's just the same thing as eating an elephant. You can't do it all at once, you can only do it one bite at a time...

Oh, it's all good, I'm actually looking forward to doing it. I'd rather be scared and have the proper info to guide me(i.e., this here place), than be guided by someone who doesn't understand the directions. At least I have a better idea of what to look for and how to do it now than I did a year ago!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.