Doser cm871
08-14-2017, (Subject: Doser cm871 ) 
Doser cm871
@Rawze Can I pull the doser pipe and clean the doser sprayer with carb&choke to just freshen it up? It has approximately 100k on it. I know you answered this over a 1k times. I'm new to this and just did the egr tune up as per your video's thx
replyreply
08-15-2017, (Subject: Doser cm871 ) 
RE: Doser cm871
(08-14-2017 )Bigstank Wrote:  @Rawze Can I pull the doser pipe and clean the doser sprayer with carb&choke to just freshen it up? It has approximately 100k on it. I know you answered this over a 1k times. I'm new to this and just did the egr tune up as per your video's thx

yeah, engine cooled off. Gasoline is the most effective for builduop on the doser, but brake cleaner will work too. If your not removing it, but just just performing a quick tip cleaning, slide the pipe away from the turbo a bit and use the small end of one of the brushes with some tiny bit of gasoline in a squirt bottle. Rinse with some water for safety so nothing catches fire when you start it back up.

Brush gently and try not to get the bristles jammed into the injector tip.

.jpg  wirebrush.jpg (Size: 26.38 KB / Downloads: 249)

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bigstank , hhow55 , Old Driver
08-15-2017, (Subject: Doser cm871 ) 
RE: Doser cm871
Ok thank u sir
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.