Forum News ...
08-18-2017, (Subject: Forum News ... ) 
RE: Forum News ...
08-18-2017 ...

-- The forum is running on a different server with much newer software as of today. This has been in the works for more than 2 weeks. Hopefully there will be no problems with it, everything is backed up just in case. The server itself is still being worked on a bit and will need some re-starts, so if anyone gets the proverbial "forum is down", then just chok it up as a growing pain and wait for a bit,... it should come back soon enough. A person can only do so much testing before you just have to say "good enough".

The final goal is to have the server dedicated to nothing but the forum itself and all the wonderful people and information that has gathered here. It will also host the mumble voice chat services, but nothing much more. The old server was doing too many different "other" tasks like hosting game servers along with the forum itself. I though it was high time the forum got separated from all that and the goal is for it to be more stable and reliable in the end.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz , kalsandhu , Mrkentee
08-18-2017, (Subject: Forum News ... ) 
This is your forum so I'm good with whatever you decide.

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply
08-19-2017, (Subject: Forum News ... ) 
Wow, ultra responsive. Nice Job.
replyreply
08-19-2017, (Subject: Forum News ... ) 
If it means more security then I am all for it.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.