Cm871 code 2637 and 4214
08-25-2017, (Subject: Cm871 code 2637 and 4214 ) 
Cm871 code 2637 and 4214
Tonight my check engine light came on. I got 700k on this motor. She use only 1 gallon of oil between 15k services and no coolant loss. She was doing a rolling rege @ 70mph in ohio tonight and 30mins late I stopped for a coffee break and boom check engine light with these 2 codes. @Rawze what do I need to do to clear these codes out? I don't have insight yet. I did the egr tune up and everything runs great, fuel mpg is great. Truck runs great still with these codes. I'm lost here. I read in this forum that it's a crybaby code. I just had it in the shop for a new egr valve and the dpf was cleaned and passed great. Even had the ecm updated to the newest program cause one of the temps was low on the regen. It seems like every month it's always something with this thing. Previous owner replaced every from egr cooler to turbo, sensors ect. Any info would be great. And also where would be a good shop to go to here in eastern ohio canton/Cleveland to get these codes off and force a regen. The regen button on the dash is in the on position at all times. I never have to do a parked regen un less I idle all night when it's 100deg out then I manually use the switch to regen it before I roll out.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Cm871 code 2637 and 4214 - Bigstank - 08-25-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.