CM 871
08-31-2017, (Subject: CM 871 ) 
RE: CM 871
Just a FYI, I noticed you said you'd replaced injectors 3,5 &6.. If you feel the need to replace the remaining injectors as a possible precaution and don't wanna have to outlay too much more money, there is an injector shop I know of down in Melbourne (PND Diesel) who rebuild them (actuators too). $550 per inj and $220 per actuator. Just some info that may come in handy for you one day.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Aussie Steve
08-31-2017, (Subject: CM 871 ) 
RE: CM 871
(08-31-2017 )Tanker93 Wrote:  Just a FYI, I noticed you said you'd replaced injectors 3,5 &6.. If you feel the need to replace the remaining injectors as a possible precaution and don't wanna have to outlay too much more money, there is an injector shop I know of down in Melbourne (PND Diesel) who rebuild them (actuators too). $550 per inj and $220 per actuator. Just some info that may come in handy for you one day.

Thanks for passing that info on Tanker93.
Is there also a place in Ballarat? I have some mates who run an earthmoving/engine repair shop in North Queensland, I'd have to check the name with them but they send all their cummins injectors/actuators down to them and are very happy with the product and haven't had any issues. I thought they told me you send yours down and get same back. Again I'll have to ask the question. Hopefully they may do on an exchange basis. That would lessen the downtime.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.