ProStar AC/Heater Blower Motor acting up?
12-01-2017, (Subject: ProStar AC/Heater Blower Motor acting up? ) 
RE: ProStar AC/Heater Blower Motor acting up?
Is there a pic of the Ambient Air Temperature sending unit?
replyreply
12-01-2017, (Subject: ProStar AC/Heater Blower Motor acting up? ) 
(12-01-2017 )74bassman Wrote:  Is there a pic of the Ambient Air Temperature sending unit?

Here you go... 2008 ProStar Ambient Air Temp Sensor

I had to dig this out from under the radiator on the driver side, buried in the wiring harness at the hood hinge. The clip was on it and I had to rewire to to move up to the windshield cowl. Like I said earlier in another post, after several years without AC and throwing thousands of dollars into the system, moving this sensor cured the problem. The person or persons that thought of placing this sensor down at the radiator should be taken out back and horse whipped. ;-)

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
11-15-2021, (Subject: ProStar AC/Heater Blower Motor acting up? ) 
(12-01-2017 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 )74bassman Wrote:  Is there a pic of the Ambient Air Temperature sending unit?

Here you go... 2008 ProStar Ambient Air Temp Sensor

I had to dig this out from under the radiator on the driver side, buried in the wiring harness at the hood hinge. The clip was on it and I had to rewire to to move up to the windshield cowl. Like I said earlier in another post, after several years without AC and throwing thousands of dollars into the system, moving this sensor cured the problem. The person or persons that thought of placing this sensor down at the radiator should be taken out back and horse whipped. ;-)

How did you rewire this sensor. I have tried to trace mine back and not getting any results.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.