My First Fault Code, Air Actuator
09-03-2017, (Subject: My First Fault Code, Air Actuator ) 
My First Fault Code, Air Actuator
I just bought my first truck and haven't hauled a load yet. I was working on the truck replacing 8 shocks, stereo and speakers, and so on.
At one point I started the truck and got an Air Actuator Code just sitting in my driveway.

Will this derate or shut down the truck? I'll probably delete the emissions with in 30 days.

Thanks
replyreply
09-04-2017, (Subject: My First Fault Code, Air Actuator ) 
RE: My First Fault Code, Air Actuator
(09-03-2017 )Blind Driver Wrote:  I just bought my first truck and haven't hauled a load yet. I was working on the truck replacing 8 shocks, stereo and speakers, and so on.
At one point I started the truck and got an Air Actuator Code just sitting in my driveway.

Will this derate or shut down the truck? I'll probably delete the emissions with in 30 days.

Thanks
What is air actuator? You mean turbo actuator, right?
replyreply
That's my question/thought as well snailexpress, must be an 870 w/air actuator turbo?

If so then, Yes I would expect some form of derate or potentially worse issues if it is indeed hooped.

If you've signed up for your Quickserve account, there will be a troubleshooting tree in there to follow for diagnosis and repair. These VGT's are not to be ignored, and running with known issues would not be wise. Sorry to hear that you're having issues before you even get it to work.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
And 870 air turbo actuator is easy to fix.
replyreply
I would suggest reading Rawze's Book.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
DPF Purge Air Actuator. Truck is a '13 58

I need to get Insite and the adapter soon
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.