turbo lag and variation
09-08-2019, (Subject: turbo lag and variation ) 
RE: turbo lag and variation
(09-06-2017 )Mr Hagg Wrote:  Thanks Roz... I will be the first to admit the reason we are so picky after getting many ass chewing by you It has taught me many lessons about being above the next guy. Many times you ask me what makes you different if you do the same quality of work as the next guy. So thanks for being that Hard ass....

As far as remote tuning if you find a shop that knows engines on their side working with guys like Unilevers and Gearhead is no problem they both work with us remotely on those engines like detroit that we do not already do in house ourselves. I give them feed back as to what the truck is doing and check that every system is good in the beginning. When the job is done, I do a THOROUGH test drive and get a feel of the truck and what its doing. We also do pyro and boost gauges on every one so we all know where its at. Most of the time it is right on. However, there has been a few times that more fine tuning is required on particular model trucks or to compensate for age/variation. With that being said as long as the shop is on the same page as the tuner its a match made in heaven so to speak...
I just went down to Mr. Haggs a few weeks ago and got work done. I would recommend to anyone. Was looking for Rawze to come by but didn't get a chance to meet him. Also, didn't get a chance to thank you Mr. Hagg because you were gone when I made it back but thanks for everything
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: turbo lag and variation - Unilevers - 09-05-2017,
RE: turbo lag and variation - Unilevers - 09-06-2017,
RE: turbo lag and variation - david24 - 09-08-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.