turbo lag and variation
09-09-2019, (Subject: turbo lag and variation ) 
RE: turbo lag and variation
(09-08-2019 )carco Wrote:  Rawze, Question, do you recall if you have run into any bad de-mandate projects from the Cincinnati area, Fairfield, West Chester, Norwood, N. Ky. area??? If so ,,,,
Thank you.
Bob

I see hundreds of engines a year apart and help evaluate the causes of their failures for many different places. This means that I get to see the short and long term results of what all types of programming and de-mandating does to the insides of these things. - The proof is in the hardware after a while, it does not lie. I am that one guy who will give an objective opinion about what someone has done inside that engine computer (or other mods) and what effects/outcomes it will have.

Sad thing is that most those guys out there who claim they have decent engine tuning/de-mandates seem to only get offended instead of seeing the open handed opertunity towards learning proper or correct methods. All they seem to want to do is argue away any sort of effort towards preventing engine destruction and pre-mature failures.

I see guys who can claim they can get into every type of engine out there, even obscure ones, and brag they know every secret thing on all of them ... and it is those same people who fall the shortest and hardest towards hack-job tuning that is not worth putting in a lawn mower -- because they put ZERO effort into understanding HOW THE ENGINE ACTUALLY WORKS AND WHAT IS, AND IS NOT OK FOR ONE ONCE THEY ARE IN THERE!!!/... What is the point in getting into so many different things when once they get in there, all they know how to do is tear sh$it up and shorten its life by leaps and bounds,.. then blame every mistake on everyone and everything but themselves ... if these same people ACTUALLY OWNED THIS EQUIPMENT AND HAD TO RELY ON IT FOR THEIR LIVING THEN THEY WOULD LEARN AFTER A WHILE WHEN IT COST THEM THEIR ENGINE!!!

It is called EXPLOITATION when some person is a at the end of their rope, broke and can't afford to fix that DPF for the 15'th time this year, already spent $25,000 and are in the hole so far they can;t even see the top of it any more .. resorts to removing it or go out of buisness (I don't blame them ) .. and some A-hole puts a program in their engine that makes it ignore that DPF,.. but kills the engine longevity down to typically about 25% of what it is supposed to be in the process!.

Trade repeating DPF failures for Engine failures .. does not sound like a good business plan to me ...

-< Usually those morons who do this type of work (more than 90% of everyone out there doing deletes) are the same exact collection of people who only give a damn about getting that money from their victims the easiest and laziest ways possible, and just like a horny teenager... will say anything to get their $$$#$ into your pants and at your wallet.

-- If someone truly wants to stand behind what they do, and actually cares about what they are doing to someone's engine on a professional level in a genuine way, then they are fully welcome to send me example files of actual engines they have done ( for ISX ) to [email protected] for a proper objective opinion. A solid evaluation of quality, safety, predictable consistency, high engine longevity, and stability. <- Anything less is simply an excuse and sheer ignorance on their part and nothing more.

I work for no one, and promote no one, I don't care!. Either it is decent and not harmful.. or it is .. and dangerous.

I do this, I do it for free, always have ... simply because there needs to be at least someone out there ... Someone who fully 100% understands these engines in every detail who a truck owner can safely rely on without trying to sell anything to anyone, or other B.S. opinions getting in the way.

And if someone disagrees with what i have found in their file (or ecm when they are here and I help them ) .. They had better have some goddamn serious science and references in stone backing behind them and not some internet-Rambo BS social media garbage driving what they say!... because what I have and do and base it all on is solid facts and years of hard results, especially when I see blown head gasket after head gasket.. and dropped liner after liner, out of bounds spray patterns and crusted over pistons from detonation and impingement issues .. and all sorts of other atrocities that could have been completely avoided through some simple education.

These morons seem to forget that these things are someone's livelihood and food on their families table... THEY ARE NOT TOYS!!! -- THEY ARE NOT BRAGGING RIGHTS!!! -- WHEN THEY FAIL THEY VERY OFTEN DESTROY POEOPLE'S LIVES WHEN THEY PUT GARBAGE INTO SOME TRUCK OWNERS ENGINECOMPUTER OR OTHER MODS THAT ARE NOT WORTH 2 CENTS -- IT CAUSES GREAT HARM IN THE END !!! --- SO I SCREAM AT THEM REGULARLY TO WAKE THE F$K UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE INSTEAD OF BEING SO DAMNED ARROGANT AND PIG-HEADED WITH THEMSELVES!!!!

I don't hide or hold back anything I know ... and am more than willing to discuss proper understanding and methods for their own equipment, especially that computer part that everyone seems to fear in whatever detail and depth someone wants to take it ... simply to help keep pre-mature failures and other problems that can be totally avoided at bay for them.

The sad part is that proper help is out there there for years towards proper programming, but most simply want to only argue it away and piss it off because they have convinced themselves that learning things in detail is not necessary or some other lame excuse.

I do not allow trading software or files ... only knowledge and years of experience, I am semi-retired after-all and my equipment makes me my living, not my hobby (this stuff is my hobby) ... It always assumed that someone has obtained what they have legitimately and don't ask otherwise ... Yet more then 90% of everyone out there who does this type of work are so f$king godda#mn arrogant and stuck on themselves that when one of their customers comes to me after having nothing but problems,.. and I offer to help them becuse the guy who did the work can;t fix it .. I quickly and precisely show them what was done to their programming line for line and what it effects, and by how much, in a way that a truck owner can understand it well, .. They genuinely want to help the person who did the work so they don't tear up others equipment ... They call up the person who made that program in attempts to say "hey, this guy can show you why I had these issues, you might want to listen to him so others do not have this same issue .. ..." All they get as a reply ---- is cursed out, threatened, and an ear full of reasons why they are a tuning god and that no one knows anything but them (they sound like a complete idiot to everyone listening when they do this every time too) and it clearly shows they could give a sh$it less about their destructive garbage that they are victimizing truck owners with.

I see this over and over every single year...

It sickens me to the core ...

It is driven mostly by greed and a quick dollar off truckers who are having nothing but problems, and are looking for a way out...

THEY ARE EXPLOITING YOU AND/OR YOUR EGO!!! and if you fall victim to it... IT IS YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT FOR NOT LISTENING!!! after reading this article.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
09-09-2019, (Subject: turbo lag and variation ) 
RE: turbo lag and variation
(09-08-2019 )Magard Wrote:  
(09-08-2019 )carco Wrote:  Rawze, Question, do you recall if you have run into any bad de-mandate projects from the Cincinnati area, Fairfield, West Chester, Norwood, N. Ky. area??? If so ,,,,
Thank you.
Bob

One thing that people don’t realize is that these other tuners not affiliated here are complete predators. They don’t actually know what they are doing. They just stole a tune from someone else. Put it in your truck and call in good. Next victim. If I had a tune done by someone other than one of the guys here I would absolutely be scared shitless that was was gonna spend 40k because that tune is likely ruining your engine. Not just needing a normal inframe. I’m talking needing a new block and all. I’ve seen two of them that the block was ruined and I’m just a guy helping buddies that have been a victim of this other crap tune club. I tried to tell them they were f^cking up when they had some other guys do the tuning job for them. They wouldn’t listen. Then like “Oh now my head gasket is blown well I guess I’ll inframe it.” $30k later and about 30k miles later. “What I’m loosing water again. Well I guess I’ll pull the head.” After measuring the liner heights. Looks like we’re pulling liners and In framing again. At this point my buddy is 60k into this engine in less than a year. He’s starting to listen. He can’t believe this other tuner sucks this bad. Then I show him this. (Pics bellow. Zoom in on it. You can see vertical lines. This is from excessive timing and to much boost which = massive cylinder pressure. Expanding and ringing the liner.) that’s the top of the block where the liner presses in. It don’t press anymore. It falls in. An pull liners in and out by hand. To fix this right it need a new block. Who can afford this kind of calamity. The gurus on this site are for real. People need to listen if they want to stay in business.

It fascinates me that people just refuse to listen when you tell them not to get those tunes. I too have warned people...... to no avail

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Magard

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.