ELD mandate
09-07-2017, (Subject: ELD mandate ) 
RE: ELD mandate
and the beef industry WHO MAKE THE MOST ENVIRONMENTAL MESS ??? ---
Rawze with all do respect I don't know what your talking about. I am in the beef industry. On the production side and not so much on the processing side. Every one is trying to make a buck. But to single them out over every other industry? There's a lot of things I don't like in our industry. Mostly the hormon deal. But look at farming in general. Glyphosate is a complete train wreck,
http://responsibletechnology.org/monsant...nd-cancer/
Mimics estrogen in our bodies. Can you say man boobs. http://realfarmacy.com/glyphosate-breakfast-oats/ Have some oatmeal.
What about all the plastic bottle we're drinking from. I'm not saying that the beef industry is full of saints. I'm just saying that things are screwed across the board. In my industry my compition uses hormons. I don't for two reasons. First of all I don't think it's ethical. Second of all it doesn't pay in the long run. If your in a animal for the long run and you push him with hormones to get extra gain for the short term. He doesn't gain as well later. I'm not the only producer that has figured this out. I'm not sure if that's the issue your talking about. We're attacked from a lot of different angles. I'm just saying there ain't no saints in industry. People also don't realize the massive part of the economy the beef industry is. Take away cows, farmers won't have much reason to grow corn or beans. Take away corn and beans who is John Deere gona sell anything too. It goes on and on. I ain't saying it's the only way to survive as a country but I'm saying it would be a completely different world and probably a poorer county with everyone living a simpler life, like a third world country we're everyone farms and grows there own food. Not as much need for trucking or shipping. Basically the whole world would be different if America didn't farm and raise beef in a high production type of system. I really wish we could get away from the hormons and chemicals. Sometimes the dollar can't dictate to you what is right in the long run.

If I missed it on the beef industry. Let me know. We're getting pressure right now on methane gasses emitting from cow asses. I guess we're gona have to put a scr system on our cows or be fined. I've heard of dairies and feedlots fighting these kind of issues. I think the major problem is propaganda buy our media. To Joe public truckers are killing people, trucks are polluting us too death. Cows are farting use to death. Farmers are fertilizing us to death. Dairies are hormoning us to death. All the while the government is taxing and regulating us to death. And we're all standing around pointing the finger at each other. This elog has backed people into a corner were they can't cheat there way out of it. It is a great opportunity for us to capitalize on it. The other industries are basically cheating right now to stay afloat. In the end Joe public is gona pay for all these regulations. I don't see how that is gona work either. Joe public is broke, and there trying to figure out who's to blame.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , Waterloo , axe , Sergiu , Midland
09-07-2017, (Subject: ELD mandate ) 

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard , snailexpress , the missing link , Kid Rock , Isx Lover , nirubini , PuroCumminsPower
09-08-2017, (Subject: ELD mandate ) 
(09-07-2017 )Magard Wrote:  and the beef industry WHO MAKE THE MOST ENVIRONMENTAL MESS ??? ---
Rawze with all do respect I don't know what your talking about. I am in the beef industry. On the production side and not so much on the processing side. Every one is trying to make a buck. But to single them out over every other industry? There's a lot of things I don't like in our industry. Mostly the hormon deal. But look at farming in general. Glyphosate is a complete train wreck,
Mimics estrogen in our bodies. Can you say man boobs. http://realfarmacy.com/glyphosate-breakfast-oats/ Have some oatmeal.
What about all the plastic bottle we're drinking from. I'm not saying that the beef industry is full of saints. I'm just saying that things are screwed across the board. In my industry my compition uses hormons. I don't for two reasons. First of all I don't think it's ethical. Second of all it doesn't pay in the long run. If your in a animal for the long run and you push him with hormones to get extra gain for the short term. He doesn't gain as well later. I'm not the only producer that has figured this out. I'm not sure if that's the issue your talking about. We're attacked from a lot of different angles. I'm just saying there ain't no saints in industry. People also don't realize the massive part of the economy the beef industry is. Take away cows, farmers won't have much reason to grow corn or beans. Take away corn and beans who is John Deere gona sell anything too. It goes on and on. I ain't saying it's the only way to survive as a country but I'm saying it would be a completely different world and probably a poorer county with everyone living a simpler life, like a third world country we're everyone farms and grows there own food. Not as much need for trucking or shipping. Basically the whole world would be different if America didn't farm and raise beef in a high production type of system. I really wish we could get away from the hormons and chemicals. Sometimes the dollar can't dictate to you what is right in the long run.

If I missed it on the beef industry. Let me know. We're getting pressure right now on methane gasses emitting from cow asses. I guess we're gona have to put a scr system on our cows or be fined. I've heard of dairies and feedlots fighting these kind of issues. I think the major problem is propaganda buy our media. To Joe public truckers are killing people, trucks are polluting us too death. Cows are farting use to death. Farmers are fertilizing us to death. Dairies are hormoning us to death. All the while the government is taxing and regulating us to death. And we're all standing around pointing the finger at each other. This elog has backed people into a corner were they can't cheat there way out of it. It is a great opportunity for us to capitalize on it. The other industries are basically cheating right now to stay afloat. In the end Joe public is gona pay for all these regulations. I don't see how that is gona work either. Joe public is broke, and there trying to figure out who's to blame.

Great info my friend, thanks for posting, as Rawze video... its just sucks
replyreply
(09-07-2017 )Magard Wrote:  and the beef industry WHO MAKE THE MOST ENVIRONMENTAL MESS ??? ---

I hear your point and that it's a topic close to a business interest .... but on the flip side it goes like this

See, if the demand wasn't so high for beef/pig/chicken, then farmers could actually grow useful, edible, all organic, non genetically modified foods!!! But instead they grow beans, corn, and cane/ but for this point I'll exclude the cane. The corn and beans are for feed, that's basically all. Last time I did the research something like 90% percent of the "food" grown in the US is for the livestock/ which in turn drives up the poor health conditions which keep the hospitals and big pharm in business; so yeah it all makes Cents. [corn for corn syrup too]

If "farmers" could realign their focus on growing real heirloom, organic foods, then awesome healthy food could be affordable to the masses. Organic grapes right now are $3-$6 a pound. So that's upwards of $10 to buy a bag of real, pesticide free grapes... Why?? Because the supply is tiny-

To many "farmers" perpetuating the system
replyreply
replyreply
09-09-2017, (Subject: ELD mandate ) 
I know this isn't a farming sight but in the interest learning. I think a major factor is the food people want to eat can't be grown in the mid west. Try growing grapes in Nebraska. Or any vegetables on a production basis. There is a reason farm ground in California cost so much. The farmers growing feed products are in a bad way right now because there's way more supply than demand. Basically all the mid west ground in production is chemical farmed because there trying to squeeze every penny out of that ground just to maybe cover costs. If the government didn't subsidize there over production they would not be able to over produce. Cheap feed makes pen raised corn feed cattle. It's so screwed up that 75 years ago all cattle were pretty much grass fed. We get a premium now for grass fed cattle. See what cheap government subsidized feed does. The governments have created this system. Cattle naturally harvest feed on there own. They don't need any help. Pay the farmer to grow a crop that isn't needed get him on the grovernment tete. Use him to settle the west in your expansion plans. That's how the country was settled. Now what to do with all this food. Feed it to the cows. Buy fuel grow special stupid feed. Spray it with a bunch of chemicals, harvest it haul it to processing plant. Then haul it to a feedlot. Haul all the cows to the pen. Feed them screwed up feed with machines. Create all these jobs and tax revinues. (Trucking is a major part of this industry.)Then create more government jobs to regulate it. More government jobs to give away the money to the farmer. All the while the cow just wants to eat some freaking grass and be left alone. A note on health. Beef gets villianized because it supposedly is bad for you. Weird thing is my family can eat a whole cow in two months. We basically eat meat vegetables and a few potatoes. The main thing I don't eat is dairy. I'm allergic to it. My wife is lactose intolerant. The kids don't eat it either. Our blood pressure is super good and cholesterol is super low. Doctors can't figure it out. Another thing to think about. If I eat cornflakes I am eating gmo pesticide fertilized processed food with no filter other than dirt. If I eat a cow that ate that corn then atleast that corn went through a cows liver and kidneys before I ate it. Hormons given to cows have to have a certain amount of time to be absorbed by the cow and cleaned up by there body before we eat them. There using glyphosate to kill cereal grains so they can harvest a uniform crop to feed to you as oats. It freaking crazy. Now another conspiracy theory that I think has merit, Beef has amino acids that your brain needs to think correctly. You can't reason right if you don't have them. If you want a controllable society take away there beef. Put them in government schools. Teach them how cattle kill the planet. 20 years later roll out regs to kill the cattle industry and the people will say. "Good it's about time". This study about cattle and greenhouse gasses or carbon footprint is propaganda. I don't remember the particulars on that study but when I heard it I studied on it and found it to be b.s. I have a doctor friend who went vegataian and low sodium and just about died. His sodium levels were so low he went into a coma and they couldn't figure it out. All they could find wrong was his sodium levels were low. See what happens when you let your wife tell you how to eat. He eats meat now but he still watches his salt. It's freaking dumb. You piss out salt or sweat it out. In guess my point is don't listen too the masses. There all farmed just like Rawze's video says. You have to think for your self. Allittle exercise and trying to lower your stress level is were health is really found. If you want to be healthy don't take on more debt. Consumerism is what is killing us. Everyone is stressed out. Exhausted don't have time to exercise. Gota make that buck to give it to Uncle Sam or the lender. (Imagine the revenue created in sales tax on people borrowing money to buy things. Your paying interest on your taxes.) I've been broke before. I've lived it. I've been owned by my lenders. Never agian. I won't make them anymore money. Learn the system they left loop holes for themselves too get out of paying. Trump said it when they asked him about his tax returns and he didn't pay what the stupid media person thought he should of. "He said what do you think I'm stupid." He plays there game.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Sergiu , Isx Lover
Awesome post Magard! Spot on! Shop the outside aisles of the grocery store and eat that meat! Steak and eggs baby, and lots of bacon. But, I love my dairy... The more fat the better. And that is one thing you did mention, the amino acids in the meat. Very important, as is the fat. The human brain is FAT, the brain needs FAT. So, stay away from lean meats, go for that Rib Eye! Burger, 70/30 is the bomb, but is nearly impossible to find. Now it is 90-95/10-5. That is crap, burns on the grill and no flavor. People are so brainwashed, and I have a few in my family. Organic water? What the hell is that?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , Isx Lover
Magard though I do see some of your rational, you do have a "bigger picture" observation, which most do not. I do think your point on certain foods growing in certain regions don't work is valid too

And Waterloo, I wouldn't say organic water, but there's a big difference between the tap and distilled water- and that basically is the Ph level and the amount of inorganic content. Inorganic particles are so tiny but get lodged into places of the body if not digested quick enough. Which is usually the case. Think arthritis

What's so hard for many people 40 years old and up is; the reality of real food and fake food

I'm 27, so I was born in 1990. In the early 90's is when the first GMO tomatoes and such starting hitting the market [not really known to the public]. Genetically separated from the evolution of Earth. So ever since a baby, I never had REAL food!!!

The people who are now in their 40's and up have a hard time realizing there is a difference in food quality and substance because most food was real for them as a child. And they were slowly manipulated into eating fake foods and believing that preserving foods with years of shelf life was a progression in society.

So around the age of 21/22 I stumbled into the knowledge of all of this and I was pissed, pissed that I never ate a real nothing! So how can I be real if I ever ate anything that's real! How does everything evolve in nature? One way is; By eating eating natures food, nature's food has DNA, DNA that is changing, and that DNA helps to enlighten your DNA for the up coming changes and etc.

So what happens when we keep eating the same DNA from a tomato created in a lab in 1999? Everybody is still bickering about race and blah blah blah basically reliving the "energy" of that time. We as a people should have already settled our petty differences by now but food plays a big part in why that's not the case.

Just something to think about!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: PuroCumminsPower , snailexpress
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Texasdude74

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.