Good Luck for those facing IRMA
09-08-2017, (Subject: Good Luck for those facing IRMA ) 
Good Luck for those facing IRMA
For those facing IRMA in Florida and others who will face the aftermath like fuel shortages - our prayers will be going out for you. Good luck and God Bless.
If anyone needs anything please post it.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: gatow900 , hhow55 , fargonaz , t700 , Rawze , Hammerhead , Roysbigtoys , simon999 , Sergiu , Mrkentee , Waterloo , DDlighttruck
09-09-2017, (Subject: Good Luck for those facing IRMA ) 
RE: Good Luck for those facing IRMA
Looking at Irma's path it coveres most of Georgia, that means our host and Mr Hagg are almost assuredly going to feel some of it.
Hope you guys and your families are hunkered down good, and best of luck!
Keep us updated when you can...

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
(09-09-2017 )Hammerhead Wrote:  Looking at Irma's path it coveres most of Georgia, that means our host and Mr Hagg are almost assuredly going to feel some of it.

Although the system has battery backup for a couple days ... If Rawze.com goes down, it is because we lost power -- LOL!

On another note,..

WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMERS!!!!

Last time we had a hurricane come through this region, there were lots of stories of people "claiming" to have lost everything and displaced from Florida,... and other people taking them into their homes to help them out. --- ONLY TO FIND OUT AFTER SEVERAL WEEKS OF BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF THAT THOSE PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIVED ACROSS TOWN IN ATLANTA!!! and had a home of their own, and were pretending and scamming people OUT OF THEIR FOOD AND MONEY!!!. -- The problem with fake hurricane victims is rampid in the Atlanta area.

IF you truly want to help others that may be a victim of fate,.... GO TO THE OFFICIAL SHELTERS AND DONATE FOOD OR WATER BUT NOT CAS@##$$$ TO ANYONE!!!. Even so,.. there will be scammers there too, looking for a free ride while they are there. -- Check their ID and make them show you a checkbook with their address that matches their drivers liscense as well.

People in genuine need of help are more than willing to show who they are.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , snailexpress , Waterloo
./uploads/201709/post_501_1505017386_11cb166dc1dd5f4603064c84009cdd29.jpg
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead , hhow55 , simon999 , Waterloo
./uploads/201709/post_1367_1504998783_6098ce7230b648bbe455a0e074215a9d.jpg

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Roysbigtoys
./uploads/201709/post_856_1505004269_705de0b2c075c663aec977f0ecbddd95.jpg

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , fargonaz , Old Driver , simon999 , Waterloo , Roysbigtoys
09-10-2017, (Subject: Good Luck for those facing IRMA ) 
(09-09-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  
(09-09-2017 )Hammerhead Wrote:  Looking at Irma's path it coveres most of Georgia, that means our host and Mr Hagg are almost assuredly going to feel some of it.

Although the system has battery backup for a couple days ... If Rawze.com goes down, it is because we lost power -- LOL!

On another note,..

WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMERS!!!!

Last time we had a hurricane come through this region, there were lots of stories of people "claiming" to have lost everything and displaced from Florida,... and other people taking them into their homes to help them out. --- ONLY TO FIND OUT AFTER SEVERAL WEEKS OF BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF THAT THOSE PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIVED ACROSS TOWN IN ATLANTA!!! and had a home of their own, and were pretending and scamming people OUT OF THEIR FOOD AND MONEY!!!. -- The problem with fake hurricane victims is rampid in the Atlanta area.

IF you truly want to help others that may be a victim of fate,.... GO TO THE OFFICIAL SHELTERS AND DONATE FOOD OR WATER BUT NOT CAS@##$$$ TO ANYONE!!!. Even so,.. there will be scammers there too, looking for a free ride while they are there. -- Check their ID and make them show you a checkbook with their address that matches their drivers liscense as well.

People in genuine need of help are more than willing to show who they are.

Hurricane is not excuse for down Rawze,com.
You can use this https://vimeo.com/125191071:s
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead , stevesparts , yamajason , simon999
09-10-2017, (Subject: Good Luck for those facing IRMA ) 
(09-10-2017 )snailexpress Wrote:  Hurricane is not excuse for down Rawze,com.
You can use this https://vimeo.com/125191071:s

That's Hillarious snailexpress!
And I thought I was a nerd...

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
09-11-2017, (Subject: Good Luck for those facing IRMA ) 
Hopefully beast will not go directly over the nest
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.