ProStar Sleeper Cab Airbags...
05-23-2020, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Cab Airbags... ) 
RE: ProStar Sleeper Cab Airbags...
I watch his video on it as well, but sometimes you can't pickup all the tricks in a video.
replyreply
06-01-2020, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Cab Airbags... ) 
Got in this Am, and I have a package from SD.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
06-01-2020, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Cab Airbags... ) 
I got the old bags off today.
Ready to install new bags. Those of you
Who have put this system on, could post a few pics of the install. The instructions are vague.
replyreply
06-02-2020, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Cab Airbags... ) 
(06-01-2020 )74bassman Wrote:  I got the old bags off today.
Ready to install new bags. Those of you
Who have put this system on, could post a few pics of the install. The instructions are vague.

maybe this helps...

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
06-02-2020, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Cab Airbags... ) 
Thanks Rawze, I have watch the video. Mine is different form yours, I have 2 air bags per side. I also watch the video on the cab bushings. I'm on the way up to Rush to get new cab bushings, and a leveling valve.
replyreply
06-03-2020, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Cab Airbags... ) 
I got the job competed yesterday. First test drive, this system is amazing! I'm now thinking the air bags have been bad for along time. The bags had no leaks, but seems the shock was worn out. I also change out the leveling valve. Rush in Atlanta wanted 373.12 for the valve, Global right down the street 67.75 and in that I got 2 new brass air fittings.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , smorgan87 , Toolguy

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.